*Liver Detox (all 3 phases!)
*Heart Health (Co Q10)
*Immune System (NAC, Zinc, Vit D3, Vit C, Selenium)
CALM ME SPECIALITY:
HOW DOES THIS DIFFER FROM OTHER NOOTROPICS?
*Standalone nootropic which simultaneously enhances the effects of other nootropics.
*This is not a herbal nootropic, nor is it a stimulant based nootropic, rather it is a combination of nutrients to feed your brain. It is made up of "endogenous" compounds, meaning compounds which are naturally found in the body. This in itself makes The Nootropic Multi unique.
*Most natural nootropic complexes are a combination of choline, herbs or mushrooms; and oftentimes have some added L-Tyrosine or caffeine. The Nootropic Multi has none of these ingredients. (In our experience, supplemental choline can be triggering to certain individuals.)
*Contains the novel combination of N-acetylcysteine, Agmatine, Glucuronolactone and Folate.
HOW DOES IT DIFFER FROM OTHER MULTIVITAMINS?
In addition to what is in the multivitamin, it’s important what we’ve left out. We’ve specifically excluded certain nutrients commonly added to multivitamins, as they can be detrimental to some individuals when given in excess:
*No vitamin A or Beta Carotene
*No vitamin K
*Low dose B complex
Multivitamin manufacturers would never use 220 mg of zinc (20x the Daily Value) as this would lead to side effects, so why are so many manufacturers adding 20x (or more) of the Daily Value of certain B vitamins? We believe that a low dose B-complex approach is more moderate, and therefore more in alignment with nature.
WHAT DOES IT DO?
We've heard people say...
- “I feel more awake.”
- “I’m more present.”
- “I feel ‘switched on.“
- “My thinking is clearer.”
- “It feel more grounded, more confident.”
- “I find it easier to find my words and express myself.”
- “I feel normal, for the first time.”
- “I have more focus at work.”
- “I’m a lot calmer.”
- “I’ve become friendlier.”
- “I feel more connected, to myself and to others.”
- “I feel more creative.”
- “It has a definite spiritual benefit.”
- “I can’t quite put my finger on it, but when I stop using it I feel ‘off’ and when I continue with it I feel right again."
- “This gets me out of being overwhelmed by my emotions, and from being stuck in the noise in my head.”
- “This is something special.”